The following restrictions apply when sending MT SMS to China
- You must register the message content pattern with us.
- Messages must have a tag that proceeds the message that must be also registered with us. This tag can be 2 to 8 characters in length.
- If message is of a marketing nature, the following text needs to be appended to the end of the message: "退订请回T" (which translates to "To unsubscribe, please return T")
- Only message encoded as UCS2 is supported.
- Adult, religious and especially political messages are very likely to be blocked.
- URL links are not allowed in messages. Messages containing a URL will be blocked.
- Arabic characters are not supported.
- 2 messages with the same content cannot be sent to same phone in a day and that a maximum of 10 unique messages can be sent to same number in a day.
- In addition, the following network-specific restrictions apply:
China Mobile (46000): binary content not supported
China Unicom (46001): WAP push messages not supported
China Telecom (46003): concatenated SMS not supported